Thanks for this delightful story (..ies?)
I met Chaitin once for a brief chat and did not like
him: he was too sharp for me (though very friendly).
His quoted idea is something I will keep to use it
against closed-minded physicists (or provide it to
open-minded wifes of them).

John Mikes

To post to this group, send email to