Hi Georges:

The key division of my list of possible properties of objects is:
[empty [read the "Nothing"]:all other properties [read my All[perhaps
the Everything]]].  The Nothing is incomplete [there is a meaningful
question it must answer but of course can not] and the All is
complete [the list contains itself] and thus inconsistent.  I do not
see a number having either property so a number can not take the
"place" of the Nothing and I do not see any number being able to
describe the Nothing - the empty string is not a number [IMO].  As
for the All - numbers are not internally inconsistent.  Finally, if a
number can not describe the Nothing then how can a number describe
the All which is the Nothing's "is not" partner?

Hal Ruhl