Hi Norman:

Pardon my confusion over what you said.  I do not know how much you
have read of my prior posts but if you refer to my list it is not a
list of numbers but rather a list of possible properties of
objects.   This list will generate numbers, etc. as required by its
dynamic.  This dynamic is a consequence of the inherent divisibility
of a list into sub lists.

Hal Ruhl