To brent... (sorry I do not have the mail in my mailbox to reply to it).

So reality is what kicks back... Ok, but that was not the question (really), I
want to know what distinction you do between abstract thing and real thing ?

You would say "real things are things when throw at you, hurt you ?" or
something similar ;) but I'd say (even for the kicks back) I remember dream
where I was hurt and remember clearly feeling pain when it happened in my
dream, I could still feel a remembered pain when I woke up, would you say my
dream was real then ?

Regards,

Quentin