to more recent posts:

1. do we have a REAL argument against solipsism? (Our
stupidity may allow also all the bad things that
"happen".)

2. Is reasonable or rational thinking exclusive for
ONLY those, who live in a 'numbers' obsession?
or is it an elitist heaughtiness to look down to all,
who do not share such obsession? How about vice versa?

3. Suppose the 'numbers based' worldview gains
universal approval (by ~3006?) - what will that help
in the betterment of the world? or even in the
betterment of human thinking? Or even of more civil
general life- conditions?

John M

--- Quentin Anciaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>