Le 15-mars-06, à 17:51, Georges Quenot a écrit :

>>> *If* comp is true. I am not sure of that.
>>
>> Me too. But it is the theory I am studying. Also comp provides some
>> neat "etalon philosophy" to compare with other theories. The advantage
>> of comp (which I recall includes Church thesis) is that, at least,
>> many
>> fundamental questions can be addressed.
>
> Which one for instance (that is not addressed in the view of
> the universe/multiverse as a mathematical object)?

The relation between first and third person concepts. Comp allows (at
least) and actually necessitates the use of theoretical computer
science(s). It is a mine of interesting results. My work exploits many
of them for the translation of the UD Argument in the language of the
universal machine. Actually it is one of them, Godel's theorem, which
convinces me of the possibility of the enterprise.