HAL, it was interesting to read "your version" of some
concepts. It is much more involved than just to reply
ny pushing the button when reading.
Glossarymaking is a sweaty work, more than a
vocabulary or a thesaurus. I for one identify
'existence' as some "difference" - without which
nothing can exist (nirvana). Then there is
'information' - a red flag. I identify 'mine' as an
acknowledged difference of ANY kind by ANY
acknowledgor.
Object I like to call an item WITH characteristics
(your property?) and I condone matter as ideational
one with effects one can perceive.
You donot seem to differentiate in your IDs between
the properties(?) of objects (callable: physical??)
and ideational items. Or do you call ideation
'physical'?

We are in a maze of millennia-long misunderstandings
of faulty observations and their explanation in ways
of the epistemic level of that particular age. And
mostof us keep 'religiously' the old (improper)
distinctions of limited model-view of old. We still
cannot do much better (ha ha).

What the hell are those "numbers"???

John M