--- Georges Quénot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> John M wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> > Don't be a sourpus, I was not attacking YOU.
> Well. I do not know exactly why I felt concerned.
> I probably missed your point.
> > [...]
> > By George! (not Georges) don't you imply such
> things
> > into my mind after my decade under nazis and two
> under
> > commis, now 3+ in the (hypocritical) US 'free'
> speach!
> Well. OK Again. But what was your point then?
> Georges.
I am not sure whether I wrote this to you in personal
or list-mail, you did not quote my text.
After going through a thousand posts of the same
subject and none is relevant to my thinking, forgive
me if I get edgy. I do not repeat the exercise to find
where and upon what did I write what.

Could you leave it this way?
I did not want to offend you.