Le 19-mars-06, à 14:09, Georges Quénot a écrit :

> I am sorry. I don't see. What Comp can say about the relation
> between first and third person concepts that could not be said
> in a "simple" "mathematical-monism" context?

But this just depend of your theory of mind.
With the comp-or-weaker, we can translate the definition of "knower",
"observer", etc. (already existing in the literature and defended with
some unanimity by platonist minded researcher), and then do the
calculus.
Comp is just my theory of mind. It is useful because it makes things
completely precise and testable. What is yours?