Le 19-mars-06, à 19:41, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

>> I see. So from you viewpoint the distinction between physics
>> and mathematics appears as natural
> It is grounded in the logical distinction between necessity and
> contingency.

Exactly. And the comp constraint just makes this utterly precise so
that the distinction between mathematics and physics, and the whole of
the logical structure of physics can be derived by the
logic-arithmetical distinction between  the modalities of necessity
(provability) and contingency (consistency), with some inescapable
nuances forced by the godel-lob incompleteness phenomena..
Ah! Perhaps we agree more than it looks at first sight ;)