Le Vendredi 24 Mars 2006 16:40, 1Z a écrit :
> No, I am not *spatially** inside a universe, becaue space is physics,.
> not maths ! The number 2 that features in the set {1,2,3} is exactly
> the same as the number 2 in the set {2,3,4}. It has no way of knowing
> which
> set it is in! Mathematical sets are **not** spatial regions! You are
> thinking
> about maths in a physical way, not in a mathematical way!

You're playing with the language... I'll try to make another mail longer to
explain what I mean. Please just recall that I said that "You (at time t) is
part of the *infinite* set of computations which goes throught your state at
that time". That means Yes *2* cannot distinguish in which set... So for two
times now you try to put word in my mouth which aren't.