Le Vendredi 24 Mars 2006 20:38, 1Z a écrit :
> Quentin Anciaux wrote:
> > A quick point still :
> > You seem to have a problem with mathematical monism and reject it due to
> > HP world... but HP world is not a consequence of mathematical monism, but
> > a consequence of many world theories which can themself presuppose
> > mathematical monism or not. Everett many world theory is not mathematical
> > monism, still it support HP world.
> Physically MW theories are inherently more constrained than
> mathematical
> MW theories. You are not going to get water flowing uphill in a
> physical MW
> theory, because it contradicts the consevation of energy.

Quantum theory predict that there is a very tiny chance that a broken cup of
coffee restructured itself... yet in everett mw theory as all choices are
made, there exists branches where this happen all the time. Yet as I'll quote
you "it is not observed"... but that does not mean anything against everett

> Plus physical
> theories
> have more resources available to explain why wrlds are separate and
> non-interacting.

What resources ?

> Finally, there is no particular reason why I have to support physical
> MW theories either!

That's the whole point where you wanted to get till the beginning, you simply
refuse any many world theories.