I take the view that physical existence is in some sense a 'part' of
mathematics.  However physical properties by themselves aren't
mathematical properties.  Which properties do we call 'physical'?
There appear to be three main classes of properties that we interpret
as 'physical':  *spatial* properties, *topological* (or containment)
properties, and *functional* properties.

Perhaps one should say that physical properties are 'partial'
mathematics.  Let me try to clarify what I mean by analogy - take the
prime factorization of a non-prime number.  The primes are in some
sense 'components' (or building blocks) of the non-primes.  By analogy
with this, one could say that physical properties are *metaphysical
components* of mathematical entities.  Physical properties by
themselves are not mathematical properties, but in combination with
other (non-physical) metaphysical entities, you build mathematical
entities.  Or another analogy might be that physical properties are in
some sense 'the metaphysical square root' of mathematics.