Le 30-mars-06, à 15:54, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> *Marc dances a jig with delight and claps Bruno on the back*
> A deliciously interesting post Bruno my dear fellow, a deliciously
> interesting post!  I'd be very interested to see anything else you have
> on the Riemann Hypothesis and it's possible connection to a 'theory of
> everything'.

Well thanks. I have an unfinished paper on some of my older computers.
I suppose it is retrievable.
See my url, in the bookmark, for Watkins website "Inexplicable secret
of creation", I guess you know the site. It contains an archive on
links between number theory and physics, but none entry from
metamathematics yet.

Many thanks for the references below. Quite good books indeed.
I agree with you: if we read only one,  the best is probably John
Derbyshire. But Sabbagh candid book is very charming. And I like very
much the du Sautoy book. He is an actor in that field.

I have also a "knot theory" TOE, and there is already connections
between (multi-)zeta function (and thus the primes), knot theory, and
quantum field theory. Knots, like qubits gives some role to the third
dimensional spaces.

Note however that even if the primes justify the arithmetical existence
of a Universal Unitary Transformation (alias Universal Quantum
Dovetailer), the comp mind-body would not yet been solved, it remains
to show that that unitary transformation wins the 1-3 person white
rabbit problems, which makes necessary to take into account the
"lobianness" of the platonist observers.