--- Bruno Marchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> > So: WHAT can be conscious?
>

> A person. Or a soul. Or someone ...
> ... *relatively*  incarnated in a body or in numbers
> or machines if we
> accept the comp hyp.
>
> I would say,
>
> Best
>
> Bruno
>
> http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/

Does this mean a dualistic restriction in the topic?
BTW a soul is not incarnated, (whatever it is), it is
a companion of carne.
I like the 'relatively incarnated':  having SOME
relation with incarnation (maybe machine).

That may be your opinion and you are just as free to
use it as I am to my different connotation.

Thanks

John