Tom,

I think you have something important to say, however I found your statement
below incomprehensible.  I ran it through Microsoft Word, which informed me
that the "Flesch Reading Ease" score is 38, where I'm told that 60-70 is
desirable for good comprehension.  The Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score is
13.5, where 7 to 8 is desirable for good comprehension.  Therefore, by this
criteria, your statement is not easily understood.

The Flesch Reading Ease score is defined as  206.835 – (1.015 x ASL) – (84.6
x ASW)

The Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score is defined as (0.39 x ASL) + (11.8 x
ASW) – 15.59

ASL = avg. sentence length, 22.5 in your statement.

ASW = avg. no. of syllables per word, 1.72 in your statement.

Norman Samish