are you familiar with the work of R.D. Laing? He was the illustrious
founder of the "anti-psychiatry" movement in the 60s. One never hears
of him these days. He had all the other thinkers on the hop for quite
a while. Your thoughts represent no interruption whatsoever.

On 29/05/2006, at 1:09 PM, Rich Winkel wrote:

> At the risk of wasting more bandwidth than I alread have I'd like
> to apologize for any discomfort I've caused on the list.   Sometimes
> I feel like a jewish person arguing the reality of the holocaust
> to doubters.  Such is the hidden record of psychiatry and the power
> of its PR machine.  Please excuse the interruption.
> Rich

To post to this group, send email to