Hi Stephen

Stephen Paul King wrote:
Since information is observer-dependent (Shannon) this issue brings us
back to the observer. I think that eventually all observables will have
to be traced back to the observer who is in fact at the nexus of the
mind-body problem.

[SPK]

    I agree! What is an Observer?

If we are to use an axiomatic formulation of a TOE then the observer should be an axiom or even "The Axiom": ala Descartes "I think...." and possibly more precisely and reflexively "I think what I think...."  with all the implied logical meaning and/or axiomatic system:  This should cut through the Gordian Knot of the mind-body problem. We'll have to refer to Bruno's work to flesh out this idea in a formal fashion.

George