Lee Corbin wrote:

>I find that the 1st person accounts to be pretty subjective,
>actually. They also lead to inconsistencies and unnecessary
>differences of opinion.

Interestingly the geocentric Aristotelian system was replaced by the
heliocentric Copernican system. Then Relativity and Quantum Theory came
along and restored the centrality of the observer with a vengence. Now
the frame of reference that defines what is to be observed is not the
Earth anymore but the observer himself or herself. Different observers
make different observations, however the important thing is to find the
invariances.
In Bruno's calculus what are the invariances? (Comment on Tom Caylor's post)

>In history, the 1st person experience
>(e.g. the stars revolve around the Earth) are always upstaged
>sooner or later by actual, objective data.

Objective data can only be deduced after all invariances are taken into
account. Until then all data is subjective.

George