Le 07-juil.-06, à 18:32, 1Z a écrit :

> Why do you think the Curch thesis needs AR ?

There is a conceptual argument in favor of Church Thesis. It is the
closure of the (RE) set of partial recursive functions for the
diagonalization procedure. I will (re)explain in the solution of the
fourth diagonalization problem. You will see that we need to believe
that any running turing machine either stop or does not stop, which is
equivalent to AR. Actually (but technically) I need only a tiny part of
AR.

> Which misunderstanding are you subsribing to ? [*]

Tell me.