Le 09-juil.-06, à 14:21, Lennart Nilsson a écrit :

> This is precisely the notion Cooper undermines in his book...

Note that comp makes already logic a branch of biology, but then
biology is a branch of psychology/theology itself branch of number
theory.  See perhaps my paper "amoeba, planaria and dreaming machines".
I don't insist on this for not looking too much provocative. With the
Fi I will have the occasion to explain an abstract theory of
self-reproduction, and self-transformation, and then shows that logic
appears as an internal representation of those self-transformation.
I really come from biology myself (my first bible has been "Molecular
biology of the gene" by J.D. Watson.
Perhaps I would be able to defend Cooper if the context was not that
apparently most current scientist takes "Nature" and "Matter" as
granted ... since Aristotle reification of primary matter.