This discussion is very interesting to me.  Not addressing anyone in
particular, I only have time to make a quick comment, and hope that I
can get time for later:

In my reading about Plato, it seems that Plato didn't have the answers
either.  It might be helpful to remember that Plato not only had the
Forms, but also Matter.  I think he probably was also struggling with
the white rabbit and Harry Potter universe problem too (yes, way back
then!).  Matter was chaotic (anti-Form) and the problem was how to
stuff it all into Forms.  Mind/body problem.

Tom