Thank you for your responses, Bruno.
I will reply in return.

As an overview to my original theme, I believe you
missed several key notions.    First, yes, I am bothered
by interpretations of Godel's Incompleteness Theorems,
but I avoid getting entangled in debating 'interpretations'
by getting to deeper theorems-criteria and analyzing
those.

When I read the Theorems - which I do not have at hand
to quote - it was apparent that invariant - systemwide
information compatibility was and is a founding requirement --
when attempting to assess and invoke those -situations and
conditions- whereby 'some' information becomes segmented and
partitioned away, producing a 'self-evaluation incompleteness'.

Godel expressed the projection that non-present data or rules
may at some future time be made present and then-inclusive,
allowing for satisfactory completion of true-false statement
assessments;  with the always receding horizon ... where new
true-false assessments arise that are undecidable under the new
added information/relations expansion.

But the scenario depends upon the criteria presumption that
no information is permanently incompatible with any other
information.

That is, he begins and foundations his entire assessment
on a true-false statement that is most definitely
Intuitionist.  And a constructive keystone as well --
because invariant induction is at the heart of
existence and of mathematics -- before any 'local'
differentiations produces conditional-incompleteness states.

A mathematics and systemic analysis that key on
alpha-omega compatibility are far superior and
more productive than those built on 'incompleteness'.

But I see that no one is doing that, and they
are missing critically important new understandings
because they are not doing that.

As far as your reaction that some of my statements
were 'vague'.  You might try re-reading and re-interpreting
them.  They were in fact rather explicit.  There are
very real relational analogues that scale very nicely
and exactly between tiers of existence and different
fields/subjects/topics also.

You need to think of metaphors as a real-form
of transduction, with all mapping validity retained.

Best of luck Bruno ; someday 'the lightbulb'.  :-)

James