Stephen Paul King wrote:

> [SPK]
>
>     How is a "class/object or type/instance" within computer programing
> different? Forgive me, but I am completely ignorant of the minutia of
> computer programing. I was unable to get past page one of the manula on
> Basic and failed Algebra in Highschool. (It was discoved that I am memory
> dislexic...)

Well, classes have properties (or prototypes of properties) within
themselves , it's not all done relationally. (Actually whilst
dictionaries
define things, inasmuch as they define things, relationally, it
is oftern said to be fall short of a sufficient definitions of meaning
"present: gift", "gift: present").

> http://www.dyslexia-adults.com/info1.html
>
>     In order to comprehend a consept it is necessary for me to generate a
> way to somehow grasp it as a visual picture or as something that can be felt
> by tactile means.

http://www.geocities.com/peterdjones/met_space.html

Now with added diagrams!