Thanks for digging out that summary. I met Chalmers in January this
year on a trip to Canberra, but I wasn't completely sure what his
position was.

Fromthis summary, his position actually sounds very close to that
which I argue in Theory of Nothing, however I attach a label to it:
"Emergence". The funny thing is doesn't really fit into any of the
classic 'isms apart from being decidedly _not_ eliminative
materialism...

Cheers

may safely ignore this attachment.