Le 26-juil.-06, à 05:08, Colin Hales a écrit :

> a) Phenomenal awareness (experience inclusive of a self model)
> And
> b) Psychological awareness (knowledge inclusive of a self model)

I think I see what you means, and it could corresponds to the 1-3
distinction as it reappear through the lobian interview (as opposed as
the simpler use in the UDA). "a)" would be modeled by Bp & p. "b)"
would be modeled by "Bp".

G* proves "a)" is equivalent with "b)", but G* can justify why the
machine can neither experience that equivalence nor knowing it (in your
Note that I use "knowledge" for your "experience", and "belief" for
your "knowledge". This should prevent some misunderstandings.