Le 07-août-06, à 22:12, David Nyman a écrit :

> 1) FP1g - primitive 'global' first person entity or context
> 2) FP1i - individual person delimited by primitive differentiation
> (which is agnostic to comp, physics, or anything else at this logical
> level)
> 3) FP2 - narrative references to first persons, as in 'David is a first
> person', an attribution, as opposed to 'David-as-first-person', a
> unique entity.
> 4) TP - third person, or structure-read-as-information, as opposed to
> structure-demarcating-an-entity

OK, I copy this in some file so as to be able to come back on it later.
  If I comment it here, before the "roadmap-summary",  it will be
confusing. Still, before I send the "roadmap" I give the correspondence
for those who have followed your posts and remember my earlier
summaries.

FP1g will most probably correspond to the "time/knowledge" modal logic
S4Grz;
FP1i will not be explicitly treated, but can correspond to any
particular relative implementation of a self-referentially correct
machine. Then S4Grz will still work, but its arithmetical
interpretations can vary;
FP2: I do periphrases to talk about it. It is a confusing notion (cf
Chalmers "delusion"). Mathematically it needs bimodal logics (or just G
handled with care);
TP:  will correspond to the G and G* logic of arithmetical reference,
including self-reference. Of course the dissociation of the
corresponding logics into G and G* (and the non-dissociation of the 1
person logic S4Grz = S4Grz*, is a key phenomenon which is forced by the
incompleteness phenomenon. G corresponds to the provable
self-referential statements and G* will correspond to the true
self-referential statements. That the set of true statements minus the
set of provable statements (that is G* \ G) is not empty is due to
Godel incompleteness.

But there are other hypostases (person pov): the 0-person pov (More or
less Nagel's pov from nowhere) which can be  just "arithmetical truth"
with the comp. hyp. It plays the role of the neoplatonist "ONE" in the
arithmetical interpretation of Plotinus's hypostases.
Then there is the "matter" or "1-plural-pov" where "matter" becomes
apparent ...

I will try to present a roadmap tomorrow or the day after. In the
meantime you could consult my SANE paper:
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/publications/
SANE2004MARCHALAbstract.html
You can also download the UDA slides for reference to its 8 steps
presentation.
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/publications/SANE2004Slide.pdf