Hi John,
I may have picked up the humor from some high school hungarian friends in Montreal 1957-1960 just after the hungarian revolution. There were amongst them some of the most dry-witted people I have ever met.

George

John M wrote:
George:

I enjoyed your wits, in Hungarian we call that
"to chase one's brain".
I am also happy that you use "sane" instead of
"normal" because the "norm" is insane.

Please do not cut this line (style) of yours!

John Mikes

--- George Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: