Bruno: is your

" I do indeed find plausible that the  number six is perfect,..."
an argument?
I asked about the "sixness" of six, without counting or quantizing. I honor
your opinion, but it is no evidence. 6 is so nice round, VI is not.

> If you want, numbers are what makes any counting possible<
No, I want: "any counting makes numbers possible". On the abacus you may
count or calculate without numbers if you use identical bullets, by
comparing the length of the strings as your foot, your inch, or your elbow.

Why has 6 'divisors'? because my math teacher said so?

I see a vicious circularity here:
numbers are identified with characteristics which are said to be caused by
the numbers. Assigned characteristics, used as justification for the
character. All "assumed" to be so. If I do not count my fingers, why is 3
different from 5?

If 6 is so perfect, why do we generally use a decimal system? We can even
more compute in binary and even more in 24ary  (English) or in 36ary
(Hungarian)
with strings (=words) arithmetic (=syntax) and sum (=sentence - meaning).
So what is the perfect sixness in 6? Or the imperfect nineness in 9 (upside
down)?
You tell me and I will be ready to calculate a Rieman integral or a Lagrange
series.

John Mikes

PS:
When my son was 4 we used 2 buses to the grandparents: #5 and #25. My son
was a good observer. He knew a '5'. On Sunday morning he pointed in the
newspaper to a #2 and said: "a Twenty".