Le 21-août-06, à 17:42, 1Z a écrit :

> The point I was trying to make was that I don't have to define
> exactly what my existence is. (Bruno's rationalism makes
> him think no question can can be settled unless it can be exactly
> defined; my empiricism makes me believe there are Brute
> Facts which are true even if we don't understand their nature).

And then we can at least propose theory to figure out where those non
definable things come from.
Note that I show that the notion of first person is necessarily not
definable by any first person.
precisely: a lobian machine can define it for a much simpler lobian
machine. No lobian machine can defined its own notion of first person.
It is necessarily fuzzy, from her point of view.
This requires some notion in mathematical logic. See the roadmap posts.