Le 05-sept.-06, à 20:49, 1Z a écrit :

> That is the answer Stathis wants, but it doesn't work. Whether a
> computation
> is self-interpreting or not is itself a matter of interpretation, given
> his premises.
> He seems to need some sort of interpretation-independently
> self-interpreting system
> to start the ball rolling (= a Prime Mover).

It is here that theoretical computer science provides a solution.
It is hard to explain without digging more in the mathematical property
of the Fi and Wi, etc.
I am searching some ways to do that. It *is* counterituitive.
Note that this is explained in the second part of the SANE papers, and
in all details (albeit concisely) in the Elsevier paper.