Le 14-sept.-06, à 00:52, Russell Standish a écrit :

> That the experience of time is necessarily experienced by all conscious
> points of view is to my knowledge not even addressed by other
> philosophers. Even Bruno seems to skirt the issue,

?  (I think that consciousness is needed for *all* experience, not just
experience of time).

> although there is
> an appearance of temporality with the S4Grz logic.

Yes, the S4Grz (and actually the S4Grz1, but also the X* and X1*) can
be seen as " first person or subjective time" logic, and they are close
to Brouwer's theory of "time/consciousness", which has a long story
from Heracliteus, StAugustin, Bergson, Brouwer, etc. Except that most
of those philosopher, perhaps like David and George, makes such a first
person time primitive.
With comp, the experience of "Space" is more problematic.

> So I've simply made a conjecture that experience of time is necessary
> for consciousness, and tried to dilute the strength of that conjecture
> as far as possible.

I do think that subjective time is inseparable from consciousness, or
at least from mundane consciousness ( as opposed to some ecstatic high
level form of experience sometimes described by mystics as being beyond