With apologies that I have not been following the
discussion under this subject header, but a question
occurred to me that goes beyond the conventional notion
of computation as regards 'computer/computing' operations.

Are any models of 'theoretical' computers (or more
properly: 'computation relation systems') assigned
Cybernetic functions?  And with such assignment,
an evaluation of the secondary, tertiary, ad inducti,
tiers and content of s/t/ai information?

Jamie Rose