Brent Meeker wrote:

> Why should "nothing" be the default.  Or to paraphase Quine, "Nothing is what
> doesn't exist.  So what is there?  Everything."

Everything that there is is there.  But this is the ultimate in begging
the question. The question remains, why is everything (I see) there?
Why do I exist?
It's not that I don't believe in what I see, like the evidence for
evolution, but it doesn't answer the ultimate question.
Relative truth is ultimately useless when it comes to the end of my
life.

Tom