  From: Bruno Marchal
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:27 AM
  Subject: Re: Natural Order & Belief

  John,

  You are right, I was wrong. Those deeds are not contingent. They
  probably appears automatically when one give a name to God.

  Perhaps, "God" could be "defined" by this: it is the one which is such
  that once you give it a name or a definition trouble appears.

  Obviously such a sentence should not be taken to much literally (if we
  do we are led to an obvious inconsistency).

  So, from now on, each time I use the word "God" it will means the
  impersonal big unnameable 0-person point of view, that is Plotinus'
  ONE, and/or some of its possible arithmetical (set theoretical)
  interpretation(s), that is arithmetical truth (resp. set theoretical
  truth).

  I will recall the theory in my reply to Tom Caylor.

  Bruno