  From: Jason Resch
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:57 PM
  Subject: Everything List FAQ/Glossary/Wiki

  John M mentioned in a recent post that many on the Everything List may have
conflicting or poor understandings of all the various terminology used on the
list. Hal Ruhl brought up the fact that someone had previously tried to
maintain an acronym list and FAQ for the Everything List.  I thought that a
wiki would suit this role rather nicely, and offered to set one up for the

  I've finished setting up the site and it is currently running on a webhost
which I use and have much underutilized space on.  The URL is:

  I envision the wiki being used to explain the various concepts, acronyms, and
theories so often mentioned on this list.  Every account created on the wiki
has its own dedicated page, which I think would be an ideal place for people to
describe their backgrounds and the theories they subscribe to.