Le 11-mars-07, à 17:33, John M a écrit :

> Still: human thinking.

You should subscribe to some alien list, if you are annoyed by us being
human.
You can answer "human thinking"  to any (human) post. So this does not
convey any information, unless you explain what in our human nature
prevent us to understand something typically non-human. It will be hard
for you, human, to point on such a thing (actually the "human thinking
critics apply to your own posts).

Now, I am the one in the list which says: look we can already interview
non-human lobian machine. So, in a sense, I could argue that all the
lobian explanation with regard to our fundamental questions are lobian
thinking, and a priori, this is not human. You, among the other, should
be particularly pleased by this non human intervention in the list,
unless you add that whatever the lobian machine says, it is us, human
who interpret it, but then, again, we, humans, could stop arguing about
anything, and even argue we should not talk with non-human entity given
that we will deformed, by our human-ness, all what they talk about. But
then we will certainly enforced our human prejudice.
My feeling, John, is that you have typically human prejudice against
number and machine, 100% similar to any form of racist prejudice: oh
those entity are so different from us that we should not even listen to
them ...

And why do you say "human thinking". Why not "mammal's thinking"? Why
not "carbon type of life thinking"? Why not "typical descendent of
bacteria prejudices" ...

> If we accept Bruno's "we are god"

I have never said that. The most I have said in that direction, is
that, assuming comp, the first person inherits "God"' unanmeability. So
the first person has some "god" attribute. you cannot infer from this
that we are "God!".