Bruno,

I have a criticism to your argument for teleportation.
in the third step, Before the teleportation to cities A and B, you're
assuming an uncertainty of first person in appearing in one of those cities.
Suppose it to be A. *Where does this asymmetry come from?* I as the first
person have been asymmetrically transported to A and not to B. Why? parallel
universes again? I thing it wont be creditable, because we have (as far as
we know) no quantum collapse. A mere information transfer does not need
branching :) ! Does it mean comp is wrong?

--
Mohsen Ravanbakhsh,