Le 24-mai-07, à 19:48, Mohsen Ravanbakhsh a écrit :

> Hi Bruno,
>
> Thank you for the information. I understand these parts for the others
> it seems I need to search in archives of the
> list for some keywords that I do not understand. I'm not an old
> member.

No problem. You can always ask. A mailing list is done for that. In the
worst case where you ask for some explanation which I have already
given ten thousand times, I will either provide links, or ... ask you
to wait for the ten thousand and one explanation.

> I just wanted to say, most of links in
> your page lead to nowhere!(Error), It would be nice if you fix them.

I should have updated it since a long time. My old software doesn't
work since macOS-10, and I'm tired to buy always the same soft. Also I
have to remind my password. I was hoping to change my web-page before'
goinf to Siena, but June is the exam period and I am not sure I will be
able to do that. Sorry.

Bruno