Thanks Russell. Note that paying is not a problem for me, as far as the
translation is professionnal. Some attempts have been made by willing
amateurs, and despite I appreciate the effort, I have not been
satisfied with the result, so I don't want to push anybody on this.
We can think about it. Also, I would at least try to submit such a
translation to some well known publisher (Reidel, World Scientific,
Springer ...) before.
I am perhaps just presomptuous, I don't know.

But I will take your suggestion into account,