On Oct 14, 3:39 am, Bruno Marchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take care, trust yourself and "kill all the "SAI"" on the road, to
> paraphrase a well known Buddhist idea. Either you are sufficiently
> clever to understand the SAI arguments, showing you are already an SAI
> yourself, and your message is without purpose, or you are not, in which
> case, to keep soundness (by lobianity), you better be skeptical, (and
> not to abide so quick imo).
>
> Unless you want to loose your universality, and be a slave, a tool.
>
> Bruno
>
> http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/

Heh.  Bruno, I continue to analyse my current (human) condition to try
to find a way out of this mess (I'm not a happy bloke).  Still
considering many possibilities.  Given the possibility that super-
intelligences do already (or will in the future) exist,  there's a
chance that a non-interference policy is being/will be pursued, but
that there's a way to get their attention - it could be a simple
matter of indicating that you are aware of the possibility and
requesting to 'sign' a 'social contract'.  Get in early now! ;)