On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 07:30:30AM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Danny,
>
> The depressed people are the sane ones.  My post is merely
> 'existential angst' caused by knowledge of the world and myself as I
> really am.With knowledge comes unhappiness and happiness is the
> happiness of ignorance.

I don't think it has to be that way at all. What people seem to find
depressing in all of this, and go running to the gods of their
parents to get away from, I tend to find fascinating.

Is this the same story as Zaphod Beeblebrox and the Total Perspective
Vortex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Perspective_Vortex)?

Cheers