Hi Bruno,

>  From what you told me, I think you have no problem with Cantor 's
> diagonal.

Yep, no problem.

> Are you ok with the key post, that is with the two supplementary uses
> of the diagonal in the enumerable context?

95% grasped, and for the rest I'm lacking time to do a
sufficient amount of scribes in order to get it completely. But nothing
fundamental ...

Now, I'm very busy with finishing my phd thesis (study and simulations
of a certain two-qubit procedure, a sort of benchmark).

I guess, I'll be fine at the beginning of the New Year.