Hi,

I'm just mulling this over in my head, but what effect do you guys
think a many worlds context would have on the Doomsday argument? There
seems to be an implicit assumption that we're _either_ in a universe
where the human race has a long future, _or_ we're not. The missing
possibility there, of course, being _and_. Here, we can't really just
compare balls from two urns, but from all possible urns in all
possible futures, no matter how many experiments we run. And quantum
immortality would seem to imply that we would find it very difficult
to make measurements that place us in imminent and unavoidable danger.

Unfortunately, I'm not thinking straight enough right now to properly
consider it.

Michael