Hi Brian

As Russell said, we have been discussing this topic for at least a
decade. We all respect each other. I am sure that Bruno did not mean
harm when he made his comment.

You bring up an interesting question: the relationship between Fuzzy
logic and the MUH and you state that Fuzzy logic is a superset of
deterministic logic. Isn't true that Fuzzy Logic can be implemented by
means of a Turing Machine? Since a Turing Machine is purely
deterministic it means that Fuzzy logic is actually a subset of logic.
Hence the ad hoc introduction of Fuzzy logic may be unnecessary in the
context of MUH.

I don't think that the indeterminacy that we are considering here is
fundamental or derives from an axiomatic approach. It is rather a
consequence of living in many worlds simultaneously. When "I" make a
measurement, a number of "I"'s make(s) a measurements. The result of the
measurement that each "I" perceive(s) defines the world where the "I"
actually am (is). As you can see English is not rich enough to talk
about "I" in the third person or in the plural.

If there is a need for Fuzzy Logic, it would have to be a kind of logic
adapted to deal with the MUH. I don't know enough to say if there is
such a logic.

George