John, I think you're missing the point. MUH is the Mathematical
Universe Hypothesis from Tegmark's paper. Fuzzy Logic means something
quite precise - it is a mathematical theory where truth values take on
a real value in [0,1], which is called a membership function.

Brian is proposing something quite specific - to use fuzzy logic to
resolve the contradictions in merging contradictory axiom sets, which
would be needed to make Tegmark's proposal work. I am somewhat
sceptical this can be made to work, but prima facie I cannot see any
showstopper. Brian might just be right, so if he wants to pursue this
as a PhD topic, then good on him.

Cheers