I have uploaded the paper as a formatted Word Doc, which is easier on
the eye:

There is also a preliminary UML Domain Model (diagram) of the MCRT,
which I posted on this site before (but this is one is slightly
updated to the final fully correct version).  It is always much easier
to understand something through a visual data model... which after all
is the very essence of logical *communication* . My brief paper can be
thought of as the missing documentation for this diagram.