I have uploaded the paper as a formatted Word Doc, which is easier on
the eye:

http://everything-list.googlegroups.com/web/MCRTOntology.doc?gda=3dFfBEEAAAA6sAh9xrcEfYjLcJeK--tyllM2puGzdo9sGlIZYEi4rGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDRrROYvly_CiqS44qlTBAu-5KylSQ9gG5gUBwiOovY3VA

There is also a preliminary UML Domain Model (diagram) of the MCRT,
which I posted on this site before (but this is one is slightly
updated to the final fully correct version).  It is always much easier
to understand something through a visual data model... which after all
is the very essence of logical *communication* . My brief paper can be
thought of as the missing documentation for this diagram.

http://everything-list.googlegroups.com/web/Top%20Level%20Domain%20Model%20of%20the%20Mathematico.mht?gda=5_Mrn14AAAA6sAh9xrcEfYjLcJeK--tyllM2puGzdo9sGlIZYEi4rGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDRZyEDs1_cQYDTyc-3qAHuNivMQ60Yoz7x_O7qBqZtZkgjJ2HNns_RkUb8_lxJZA2M