Hi Bruno,

> A pity he does not refer to UDA, given that Bostrom has followed my talk
> in Brussels at the consciousness ASSC meeting in Brussels, ...

Sorry to hear that...

> where
> Chalmers quit the audience at the third step of UDA. Chalmers seemed not
> to accept the subjective or first person comp indeterminacy.
> And Chalmers should (unless he has changed his mind) to be troubled by

Hmm Chalmers ... I am unhappy with his "philosophical zombie"; and his
dualism; and with a 100 other of his positions ;-))

> indeed any experiences at all. It is much more plausible to hold that
> even if the
> universe is the way it now seems to be, we can still influence what
> experiences there
> are. Since this would be impossible on Unification, we should accept
> Duplication.>>
>

> This is not an argument, but wishful thinking.

Agreed - I found this a strange form of argument. Nick Bostrom can do
better.

Anyway, I would like to comment on unification/duplication issue but I
want to go through your SANE paper before once more, and do not have the
time at the moment. I will answer as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Günther