On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:56:22PM -0700, Tom Caylor wrote:

> Russell Standish wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 08:25:56PM -0700, Brent Meeker wrote:
> > >
> > > Does that mean that if I don't remember it, it didn't happen?
> > >

> > No it means it did/didn't happen until such a time as a measurement
> > indicates which. When it does, there will be two of you in different
> > Multiverse branches, one in whose past it did happen, and one in whose
> > past it didn't.
> >

> And if I don't remember if I am Jesus or not, then there are two of me
> in different Multiverse branches, one in which I wasn't Jesus, and one
> in which I was?

What possible experiment might you perform that would resolve this
issue? The main one I can think of is asking your parents about your
birth date. If your parents are called Joseph and Mary, and your
birthdate was around 4BCE, then there is some chance you might be
Jesus. Otherwise, I would say you have already done the measurement,
and are firmly living in the branch in which you aren't Jesus.

Cheers