On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 12:50:49AM +0200, Günther Greindl wrote:

> There was an everything wiki once, I gather, why did the project die?
> Would there be interest on the list in starting a collaboration to get a
> wiki going and extract stuff from the archives?
>
> Cheers,
> Günther

It died because I was the only bunny adding stuff to it, and I've
gotten rather busy of late (I'm about to start a new job in a month's
time). If that state of affairs had continued, however, the Wiki would only
have ever been some pale reflection of my book (which Günther kindly
mentioned). Also, many of the terms are better handled by simple links
to Wikipedia's version.

And it hasn't so much died, but rather gone into suspended
animation. It can be found at http://everythingwiki.gcn.cx/wiki/

Cheers